Pages

PaidVerts

AdClickXpress - The Scam That Won't End

Monday, July 1, 2013

Been a little bit since I posted and there are good reason for that. Though, for this post I just want to talk about one particular program that is bothering me. I am sure most of you know the whole JustBeenPaid/ProfitClicking story. Well, the story hasn't ended and is still dragging poor souls along.


JBP or PC or ACX?



To be honest with you I was very shocked to hear that ProfitClicking was bringing out a new program. I was even more shocked when the same program was gonna migrate PC accounts! Do these people even learn from past mistakes with how JBP went? Taking on these old accounts that are stacked will kill the program in under two months. Why would they think that doing this was a good idea in the first place? At first, I thought they was going to release this new program as being "new" and "fresh". Though, instead they put it straight out they was going to do the same thing they did in their last transition. Also, is it me or has this transition went way too smooth? When we went to PC from JBP it literally took months to even get the site set up. Seems like they were planning to do this for a while in hopes of getting the leaders to pull in their foolish flock.

No More Love



Everyone now knows that these people are full of crap. There are only a few that are willing to still put money into this scam. I think that it is said that most members who made a lot of money with JBP feel obligated to them. Most of them know that things will turn out the same. Though, they still feel the need to put money into it and maybe tell a few others. Most are just too to eager collect on ref commissions then to do the right thing.

I believe that to be a team leader you have to lead you down line down the right path. We all know the rules of the game when it comes to these programs. Yet, many of us ignore these simple rules to help our own selfish gain. I have already seen hundreds of people saying that ACX is having numerous problems. You would think they wouldn't since Frederick Mann is a "consultant"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives