Pages

PaidVerts

InstaGC Is A Scam?

Monday, November 4, 2013

http://www.instagc.com/amazon.com/63681


I signed up to this site called InstaGC about a year ago when it was first coming up. It had a strange concept of paying out instant gift cards to its users. I thought it was too good to be true and left the site alone for about 5 months.

Then out of the blue I got a email from a friend telling me about this cool awesome site. He apparently earned enough in TWO months to order a PS3 off of amazon for free. Of course, I had to know what kind of site could make that possible. To my surprise, that conversation led me back to InstaGC.

Now, a few months later and I am earned AT LEAST $3-$5 a day with InstaGC. One days where I actually put more effort. I tend to earn up to even $20 or more!

I can't believe I let this good thing get away from me for so long. Don't make my mistake!

Earn INSTANT money right NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives