Pages

PaidVerts

FastCashMega Where Art Thou Updates?

Monday, March 18, 2013

Hey guys Andrew here.

Still no update on FCM. Still waiting on my payments from them. I actually sent in a ticket to cancel my STP and LR withdrawals. My STP withdrawal was in the 5k and they have not even paid in the 6k yet. Withdrawals have been taking a while now and I figured that with Payza releasing those funds that withdrawals would be more smoother. I am pretty sure that I will get my withdrawals.

MegaMoneyHybrid

MMH is doing great so far. The cycler has sped up at times and now it is still moving but rather slowly. I expect to cycle out again at least by Monday though. We will see with time though.

You can check my out on google plus or you can just subscribe via email. Well, that's all for now guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives