Pages

PaidVerts

FCM and Bronchitis

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hey guys its Andrew

I haven't made a new post in a while because I was a little under the weather. I started really having anxiety attacks and stressing myself out. So, I'm taking a chill pill and trying to not be stressed the hell out. Kinda hard though when your appetite is gone and acid reflux :(

FCM

FastCashMega is down as many people know. Most people thought they was being ddos but their recent updates. They suggested that people accounts was like 10 times what it should have been. Either way, I am still waiting on four EgoPay withdrawals.

MMH

MegaMoneyHybrid is going really well. The spots are actually moving a really good pace now. It seems I will cycle out my next cluster of positions very soon.

Well, that is all for now. Peace out guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives