Pages

PaidVerts

ClickPaid Problems Already?

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hey guys it's Andrew

If you have been following several forums now or blogs. You will know that a lot of major programs are experiencing problems. Most notable is FastCashMega and MegaMoneyHybrid which are own by the same admin. To my understanding the admin owns about 4-5 sites and all of them are still active. That would come as good and bad news because when you are playing this HYIP game. You gotta ask where the money is gonna come from.

That leads me to ProfitClicking which had a little resurgence only to plummet head first again. People got excited with the premium system as it was paying. Though, anyone that has common sense knows that when you take a program that hasn't been paying for several months. Clearly they have no money to pay but then you slap on a premium 3% per day. You are inviting a world of trouble for yourself and your members. Now, I am hearing problems about members cashing out through the premium system. Those people should have heeded the warnings.

ClickPaid Constant Problems

ClickPaid since it has launch has had constant problems. It either has problems with logging in, buying positions, viewing ad, withdrawing, accounts being suspended. The site clearly should not have launched yet. The premature launch and all these issues can only spell problems for people. Plus many people consider CP a feeder for ProfitClicking.


FCM and MMH

These are the only programs where I have my money really in right now. That is why it is so frustrating that they went down! There hasn't been a update in the past few days besides the admin posting on MoneyMakerGroup forum. I don't think it is efficient enough for the admin to just post and respond there and I really think he needs to release a update. Oh, and if you guys didn't know I'm DC27 on MMG. You can view my profile and all my responses and post in the MMH thread. Heck you can even pm me there to talk more if you like. Click To Visit My MMG Profile

Alright, that is all guys. I will be sure to post more frequently. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives