Pages

PaidVerts

Program Updates - Adcumulation Takeover

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hey Guys It's Andrew,

It has been a crazy few weeks with these program. With the tons of revenue sharing sites launching and older ones dwindling out. Though, in the bunch there are those with promise that are already picking up some of the limelight. Though, lets talk about the programs I am in and how they are doing.

AdHitProfits

This one has really disappointed me to be honest. Maybe it is because I got in two months later. There is also the fact of the other popular revenue sharing popping up. I am not even at 50% ROI at AHP and to be honest I would chargeback if I paid with payza.

Adzibiz



This one is still earning but going the same route as AHP. I think it will make a rebound though if these other programs fail. Though, there are a few good programs launching that may even take the loyalist away. My two ad packs left are at about 50%. I expect to reach 100% in the next ten days.

Aether Advance 



Talk about a great program we have at our hands. I think a lot of people are missing out on this one with the huge revenue sharing rave. My account is building slowly but surely. I expect to cycle out some more spots and purchase another in the plan tomorrow.

Adcumulation



This is a new program that is still picking up steam. I mean I made back my investment and then some with the member count under 1k. That is just crazy(at least for me) for a revenue sharing program. I will post up my payment proofs probably tomorrow or later on today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives