Pages

PaidVerts

JubyAdShare - King Of RevShare

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hey, Guys It's Andrew

In my last post I mentioned a new rev sharing program called JubyAdShare. When I first looked at this one I didn't think much of it. Now I am singing its praising through and through. I don't know why it is always the programs that I less expect to boom are always the ones to boom and go beyond.

Unique

The program and how it is set up is in itself very unique. The site looks very crisp and clean and runs on shadow script. This program pays out to it's members 1% every 20 minutes(last I heard)

Instant Payments

This is another sweet factor of JubyAdshare. The fact that pretty much all payments are instant. I can confirm that Payza and STP all paid me instantly once I withdrew. Just from a program having that feature right out the gate shows a lot of planning went into this.

Support

The admin is very vocal and is not quite like other admins. He actually has a account at MoneyMakerGroup(MMG) and constantly updates users there. Though, not only that he responds to emails lightening fast. Plus, sends out email updates even when you don't need to be updated!




Listen I won't bore you with everything in this one post. Though, if you are interested in the program just click one of the banners on my site and start earning. They are the best revenue sharing out there that is in for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives