Pages

PaidVerts

The Big Shift

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hey, Guys It's Andrew

As many of you know there has been a great shift in programs lately. JubyAdShare died before it could reach it's full potential. AdHitProfits is now trying to just sell you advertising with profit share as bonus. Adzibiz is pretty much on auto pilot for the last few weeks. Then Payza chargebacks and users accounts being locked. A lot has happen in the past few weeks. Let me tell about the programs that I am involved in.


AdMediaProfit

This program is probably one of the most surprising ones out there to say the least. It truly has a ground level support and has been giving out great returns every day. I mean returns above 30% are giving to users every single day and has been sustained for over a month. As of right now this is my top program and I will be at BEP with my next withdrawal. Oh and it only took about four days.

Adblessed

This is a new one that is launching tomorrow and shows signs of being a great earner. The shares are distributed in a variable every 30 minutes. Kinda like how JAS was but more refined and better(no this isn't JAS 2.0). The withdrawals are suppose to be instant and the ref commissions pay on two levels. All in all this will be a great program that should last for at least two weeks or more. Either way, I am ready to get my blessing.

UTSProfitAds



I kinda didn't want to talk about UTS in this post today. Though, when I saw all the craze with people on MMG forum. I just had to stand up and say something that many of them just don't seem to get. The new program is theirs and not some kind of partnership. I won't even go into a full long post detailed on why it is such a horrible decision to go into their new program. Every last one of their programs died within a month. The only ones that got paid were ones with huge downlines. Their are other reliable ones that are still up and around. You should look into those first instead of going with the "trusted" admin that couldn't keep his last few programs up for more than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives